At Sleepless Writers Ltd, we collect, use and store your personal data so that we can offer you the product you expect from us. We will always give you clear information about what we do with your personal data and ensure that you have control over it.
We collect your personal data for two main reasons:
- To process any orders that you make and to deliver those orders to you
- To improve, tailor and report on the product we provide to you
- For statistical purposes, especially to analyze traffic and collect valuable insights that can help us to improve the performance of our website and increase conversions.
- That you can control the personal data you provide to us and that we will always give you clear information about how we collect and use it
- We will always use technology and processes that ensure that your personal data is secure.
We collect your personal data in three main ways:
- When you give it to us directly
When you visit our website, communicate with us or purchase our product, you give us certain information.
- When our systems collect information or personal data as you use our website.
Whenever you use our website, information gets recorded automatically by the IT systems used to operate that website. The most common type of information collected is in the form of cookies (small text files sent by your computer each time you visit our website) but can also include personal data transferred by the electronic device you use to access our website and its settings.
We also use Google Analytics to collect and process data. For detailed information on how Google uses data when we use Google's partners' sites or applications, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time.
- When we share your personal data with third parties so that we can provide you with our product, or we share it with regulators and law enforcement agencies when required to do so by law.
When we share your personal data, we make sure that it remains secure. Every external company we work with is required to have a contract with us which clearly describes our expectations about the way in which they keep your personal data secure, the purposes for which they can use your personal data and which holds them fully responsible for meeting those expectations.
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal data, you can contact us:
- By email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Or in writing, at our address: SLEEPLESS WRITERS LTD, 27 OLD GLOUCESTER STREET, HOLBORN, LONDON WC1N 3AX. Please mark your letter for the attention of the Data Controller.
We will process your request within one month or, if the request is particularly complex, three months. We can provide you with a copy of your personal data in electronic format or hard copy. If you would like additional copies, we will charge a fee to cover the administrative cost.
If we consider the frequency of your requests is unreasonable or the request is unfounded, we may refuse to comply with your request. Alternatively, we can provide the information but will charge a fee to cover the administrative cost.